The DEMO:U experience for University students, graduates and post-graduates
Based on our research and experience, we’ve identified behavioural measures that cover almost everything you could be assessed against. If you’re going for a particular role, we’ll link your feedback to that job and the organisation you are applying to at no extra cost.
Here’s what’s included in the experience:
- Support and feedback from an experienced mentor throughout the process
- On-line questionnaires covering personality, verbal, numerical and logical ability tests and on-line application form questions.
- Mock video interviews: 1- and 2- way video interviews and presentation using latest interviewing technology
- Personalised feedback report and recordings of your interviews
Just some of the anticipated outcomes:
- Increased understanding of what organisations and recruiters are looking for, and of your strengths, preferences and development areas
- Increased capability in employability skills (e.g. verbal, non-verbal and written communication, interviewing, presenting)
- Increased understanding of how you can use work and non-work related experiences to help you become more attractive to employees
- Increased confidence & decreased anxiety; feeling better prepared with more self-belief to go and get the job you want
If you have any further questions before booking, please get in touch.