The DEMO:U experience when returning to work
Based on our research and experience, we’ve identified behavioural measures that cover almost everything you could be assessed against. If you’re going for a particular role, we’ll link your feedback to that job and the organisation you are applying to at no extra cost.
If you are not going for a particular job and just want the opportunity to practice, that’s great too. Based on your CV and an understanding of the type of role you are interested in, we will do the rest
The DEMO:U experience includes
- Support and feedback from an experienced mentor throughout the process
- On-line questionnaires covering personality, verbal, numerical and logical ability tests
- Mock video interview: 2- way live video interview using latest interviewing technology
- Transitioning session: getting you to think about the strengths, qualities and capabilities you’ve built up in your absence from work and how you can use those to your advantage
- Personalised on-line feedback report, recordings of interviews, insights about personality and fit to target job and work environment
Just some of the anticipated outcomes:
- Increased confidence and decreased anxiety; feeling better prepared with more self-belief to go and get the job you want
- Increased understanding of what organisations and recruiters are looking for
- Increased understanding of your strengths, preferences and development areas and how this links to the target job (if applicable)
- Increased understanding of how you can use work and non-work related experiences to help you become more attractive to employees.
- Increased capability in employability skills (e.g. verbal, non-verbal and written communication, interviewing)
If you have any further questions before booking, please get in touch.