The DEMO:U experience for professionals: new jobs, promotions or ‘at risk’
Based on our research and experience, we’ve identified behavioural measures that cover almost everything you could be assessed against. If you’re going for a particular role, we’ll link your feedback to that job and the organisation you are applying to at no extra cost.
If you’re not going for a particular job and just want to support your on-going development, that’s great too. Based on your CV and an understanding of the type of role you are interested in, we’ll do the rest.
The DEMO:U experience includes
- Support and feedback from an experienced mentor throughout the process
- On-line questionnaires covering personality, verbal, numerical and logical ability tests
- Mock video interview: 2- way live video interview using latest interviewing technology
- Personalised feedback report and recordings of your interviews
Just some of the anticipated outcomes:
- Increased confidence and decreased anxiety; feeling better prepared with more self-belief to get the job you want
- Increased understanding of what organisations and recruiters are looking for
- Increased understanding of your strengths, preferences and development areas and how this links to the target role (if applicable)
- Increased capability in employability skills (e.g. verbal, non-verbal and written communication, interviewing)
If you have any further questions before booking, please get in touch.